Since the Trust started its activities in 1999, it has distributed well over £350,000 in grants in support of its programmes.
- awarded over 150 bursaries to assist students to train as conservators by contributing towards their tuition fees;
- made over 100 grants to working conservators to undertake continuing professional development (CPD) in the UK and overseas. Some of this has been in support of conservation teaching staff, thereby multiplying the impact of the training received;
- helped raise awareness to conservation by giving grants to publicise successful conservation projects and by supporting the Demos report 'It's a Material World';
- funded a one year internship at the Victoria and Albert Museum
- awarded four prizes for Research and Innovation in Conservation (as part of the Icon Conservation Awards Scheme);
- provided financial help to support the convergence of the UK professional conservation bodies into Icon
Our latest Annual Report and Accounts can be downloaded from the Charity Commission website.